Speech Therapy Services For Children And Adolescents
We provide integrated and functional remedial services to young children and adolescents with speech, language, learning and social communication delays. Our speech language pathologists are state and nationally certified. We develop an intervention plan based on sound theoretical evidence that is unique to each child and tailored to meet current needs.
Benefits Your Children Will Achieve
- Fewer emotional outbursts (meltdowns)
- Increased direction following
- Improved follow through with assignments
- Getting along better with teachers and family
- Less repetition of instructions
- Increased understanding in conversations
- Better reading and spelling scores
We offer the newest materials and cutting edge technology while providing therapy services with the highest degree of excellence. We are certified to provide the Fast ForWord Reading Program, The Listening Programs, Sound Reading Solutions and Interactive Metronome.
Areas For Remediation
- Speech Sound Production (Articulation)
- Expressive and Receptive Vocabulary and Language
- Reading and Spelling
- Cognitive Linguistic Skills
- Auditory Processing Skill Development
- Listening Therapy
- Environmental Modifications
- Compensatory Strategies
- Social Pragmatic Skills
- Social Interaction
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Study Skills
Throughout this website, you'll find programs designed to improve your listening, processing and communication skills. Below we have listed just a few of our remarkable programs. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Speech Therapy Services For Adults
We provide the highest quality speech and language pathology services for adults. We're able to provide programming to improve speech production, safe swallowing, language formulation impairments, stuttering and head injuries.
Our experienced and knowledgeable staff are available to assist you to regain you maximum potential. Call us today and see for yourself!
We provide evaluation and treatment in all areas of communication and understanding.
We're Available To Help You:
- Improve Your Listening Skills
- Expand Your Language Use
- Better Your Speech Production And Understanding
- Reduce Stuttering Occurances
- Maximize Your Social Thinking Skills
- Lessen Reading Difficulties
- Develop Auditory Processing Skills
- Identify Swallowing Difficulties
- Regain Lost Speech Language Abilities
The Listening Program Level 1 Kit iListen iPod
We are thrilled to be one of the first Certified TLP Providers in the nation to introduce The Listening Program Level 1 Kit iListen iPod!!
Developed by Advanced Brain Technologies, iListen includes the same high quality, psycho acoustically based music programs that our listeners are accustomed to. The iListen is produced with un-compressed, copy protected audio specifically for the iPod.
No need to worry about lost or damaged CDs. You will love the portability and convenience of iListen.
iListen is available with The Listening Program Level 1 Kit in different system configurations. Each includes a library of music from the Sound Health Series collection.
Your iListen program will include:
- The 10 hour TLP Level One Library
- An additional 4 hour Sound Health Library
- An 8GB iPod nano
- The Level One Guidebook
- A Quick Start Guide
- An AC Charger
- An iPod nano Carry Case
Headphones not included.
Don Harris is a Certified TLP Provider and Licensed Speech Language Pathologist. Contact Don Online to further discuss the many ways The Listening Programs and the TLP Specialized CDs will benefit you and your family.